From: Seth Galitzer <sethgali@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: December 12, 2008 1:09:13 PM PST
To: Harp L Harp L <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Harp-L] element shopping

Hey folks,

So from my recent mic harvest, I've got two Turner (look-alike) shells that are begging for nice elements to make 'em real nice. Is there a good place to find elements at a reasonable price besides random luck on eBay? I haven't decided what I want yet, still reading up and looking around for now.

Seth