[Harp-L] Re: Element Shopping

Seth, impossible to say without knowing which of the many  different Turner
microphones you have. Send the  needed details off list and I'll see what I can
find for  you.

I'm sending a copy of my 14 page Harp Mic Buyers Guide to your email,  it may
help you decide.  The guide is free, and here for the  asking for anyone who
may be interested.  Tell others,  wider distribution will serve to keep the
same questions from being  endlessly asked here on Harp-L.

Christopher Richards
Twin Tone Harmonica Microphones
_http://home.comcast.net/~bluzeharp/site/?/home/_
(http://home.comcast.net/~bluzeharp/site/?/home/)