[Harp-L] Tango Harmonica

Bill,

If you enjoy Tango, also listen to Joe Powers

http://www.joepowers.com/

David Naiditch www.davidnaiditch.com

On Dec 13, 2008, at 11:48 AM, Bill wrote:

Can i say a great big thank you to everyone for their replies to this. Discovering Antonio Serrano is a real treat, I found an album of jazz by him through eMusic and as we can get Amazon downloads in the uk now I was able to get an album by Vicente Amigo - Ciudad de las Ideas (City of Ideas) which features him on a couple of tracks. Also if you follow Bob's link there is a track called Gringo - it's a Tango in 7/8 and man it really rocks.

Thanks again

Bill