RE: [Harp-L] best harp out of box?

> From: harp@xxxxxxxxxxx

> me, i like the suzuki bluesmasters. i like the way they
> play, and love how they feel in the hand.

I'll second that. Out of the box, the gapping may not be spot on for you, but you could say that about any harp really.  I was dubious about the spot-welded reeds at first, but this is no longer an issue for me - the harps seem to last forever (and stay in tune).  Nice and comfortable in the mouth, too.

Steve Shaw
Are you a PC?  Upload your PC story and show the world
http://clk.atdmt.com/UKM/go/122465942/direct/01/