[Harp-L] Re: Suzuki Fabulous

Hmmm, I almost missed this: Steve Baker wrote:

"The Fabulous is easily the most expensive
series model harmonica on the market today, so it's going to need to
last a very long time to be cheaper. You'll need to keep polishing
the silver too, or it may tend to tarnish".

How unkind, Steve! And after I posted a long message defending Hohner's
much-derided new reedplates earlier in the year, for which I received
your grateful thanks...

I fort we woz bruvvers, mate! Shame on you... I'd say the only thing
tarnished is your reputation for fair play ;)

Brendan Power
WEBSITE:  <http://www.brendan-power.com/> http://www.brendan-power.com
YOUTUBE:  <http://www.youtube.com/BrendanPowerMusic>
http://www.youtube.com/BrendanPowerMusic