Re: [Harp-L] christmas present

Ditto what Steve said.  Buy Winslow's book and a C Marine Band.  I know guys
who swear by the Big River harp but I've found them to be nearly unplayable.

This thread gave me a great idea to give C harps to friends for Christmas.
Rockley Music over on West Colfax has a bunch of Huang harps for not much
money...

And greeting from the Mile High City, where it is 2 degrees at 11:40 am...

-Rick Davis
The Blues Harp Amps Blog
http://www.bluesharpamps.blogspot.com/