Re: [Harp-L] christmas present

On Dec 15, 2008, at 1:43 PM, Rick Davis wrote:

Ditto what Steve said. Buy Winslow's book and a C Marine Band. I know guys
who swear by the Big River harp but I've found them to be nearly unplayable.

This thread gave me a great idea to give C harps to friends for Christmas.
Rockley Music over on West Colfax has a bunch of Huang harps for not much
money...

And greeting from the Mile High City, where it is 2 degrees at 11:40 am...

-Rick Davis
The Blues Harp Amps Blog
http://www.bluesharpamps.blogspot.com/

**** Like I told Steve off list last night at 1am and it was 67 degrees. In the words of Chaka Kahn "I feel for you". Right now it's 9:05 pm and my porch thermometer reads 70. That's warm enough to be in my garage playing harp. (ha ha slipped it in)

A warm smo-joe (aka Stashu Schmengie)