[Harp-L] Subject: Re: Young Asian player

..well, this was interesting.  this young guy plays (if I counted  correctly)
...4 different harmonicas...then, upon being questioned (I'm assuming  this
was in chinese?) by the panel...demonstrates (in closeup) just how he does
tongueblocking, lol......whether one understands the language or not...their
enthusiasm for the non-classical harmonica playing is considerable....and very
interesting (despite his cowboy 'costume') <G>

_http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bNRFqxn0Bcs&feature=channel_page_
(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bNRFqxn0Bcs&feature=channel_page)

Elizabeth