[Harp-L] Sonny Jr 410 line out kits

For anyone who has a Sonny Jr 410 that wants to install the true speaker
sounding line out, I will have  the full kit of every part you will need  plus
comprehensive instructions with a diagram. A tech should do the work unless  you
are an engineer and have done this type of soldering work before. I am not
responsible if it gets screwed up, we made it so detailed any tech should be
able to do it in a half hour to 45 minutes. I am not accepting any  chassis's
here to do the work so please keep that in mind. It just gives  you an
advantage if you are in a situation and just want to go into the PA. But  you could
always double dip and do line out plus mic a speaker for an even  thicker sound.
All reports from line out of the Cruncher have been highly  positive. The
mathematical equation to determine the parts values for the 410  was done by my
master engineer, Keith Robb, who designed the Cruncher's line  out. Contact me
towards the end of the week when I will have them and know how  much it is.
Sincerely, Sonny Jr.
steps!
(http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100000075x1215047751x1200957972/aol?redir=http://www.freecreditreport.com/pm/default.aspx?sc=668072%26hmpgID=62%26bcd=De
cemailfooterNO62)