Re: [Harp-L] christmas present

---- Joe and Cass Leone <leone@xxxxxxxx> wrote:

 I will go practice Tuesday night at the guitar player's house. We  use a room in his basement. The temp right now is about -9 here and you have to let your  harps get warm after carrying them anyplace in your car. Even at the one little club we play at, I stand right next to a large window at the front and lay one set of harps on the sill. They are very cold when I pick them up to play and sometimes require a few extra seconds to get them warm.
I love Minnesota much better now in the winter, now that I'm retired and don't have to go out in this weather unless I want to.
Steve Webb, playing the Frigid Fool blues.