Re: [Harp-L] singing dog

It's a cool tune and Kim's Version is amazing! FYI...It was written by
JB Lenoir also covered by Elvis....good luck the puupy and careful for those
houndogs snoopin' ;round your door!,-)
Best,
Rob P

On 12/15/08 8:26 PM, "bfrain@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <bfrain@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> so...we got a new puppy a week or so ago.  calling him Bearcat from kim
> wilson's tune 'tigerman'...
> this afternoon i'm looking to see of there's any cheaper sp20's than the bunch
> i bought from MF at $24.95.  on the hohner site...decide to listen to a
> sample...bearcat starts singing along!  he's never howled yet, but he's
> singing along with the harp!  i grab a harp and we start jamming!  wife comes
> home and hears the music and cant believe it either!
> hilarious!

All the best,
Rob Paparozzi

email:
chromboy@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Rob¹s My Space (check for upcoming Gigs!)
http://www.myspace.com/hudsonriverrats

Rob¹s Session Sites:
http://www.esession.com
http://www.sessionplayers.com