Re: [Harp-L] 15 inch speakers for 2 watt tube amp?

Ralf --
Lovepedal, which makes guitar pedals, used to make a 1/2 watt little solid
state amp in a pedal box, and Zvex makes a 1/2 watt tube amp (
http://zvexamps.com/) as well as a 1W/channel stereo tube amp. I'm thinking
that you could read about what people have done with the Zvex amps as a
baseline.

Please let us know what you end up using. I have one of the Lovepedal amps.
I plan to experiment more with it with harp.

Aloha,
Drew