From: bfrain@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Monday, December 15, 2008 6:26:48 PM GMT -07:00 US/Canada Mountain
Subject: [Harp-L] singing dog

so...we got a new puppy a week or so ago. calling him Bearcat from kim wilson's tune 'tigerman'...
this afternoon i'm looking to see of there's any cheaper sp20's than the bunch i bought from MF at $24.95. on the hohner site...decide to listen to a sample...bearcat starts singing along! he's never howled yet, but he's singing along with the harp! i grab a harp and we start jamming! wife comes home and hears the music and cant believe it either!
hilarious!