[Harp-L] Christmas present

Hey thanks to all who responded to my Christmas present dilemma .. we decided on the special 20 .. the book is a great idea, but I had planned to sit down with the young lad and show him what I know .. we jammed over the summer and it was fun - he has a lot more raw talent than I do .. he plans to major in music, leans towards jazz, which I have been running away from all my life .. so maybe I can give him a good grounding in blues and roots rock to get him going .. who knows .. anyway, I knew I could count on the harp-l list folks for good advice and I appreciate all the input .. hope you all have a nice holiday and best wishes for the new year ..

Casey