[Harp-L] Free Harmonica Academy subscription in exchange for a link

I'm putting my money where my mouth is, so to speak. I will provide a free 12 month subscription to my Harmonica Academy teaching site (usually $29.95) in exchange for a link to Harmonica Academy on a harmonica related site. Just email me offlist with the details of the link which you have setup, and I will send the subscription details to you.

This seems a fair exchange. Anyone linking to my site should be able to see what is on it.

You can check out Harmonica Academy at http://www.HarmonicaAcademy.com As you will see, it is a (very) comprehensive harmonica teaching site. Details for setting up links to the site are at http://www.harmonicaacademy.com/categories/20081210

(Note: PLEASE don't submit my site to link farms, or link exchange sites. These do more harm than good)

Cheers,

Tony Eyers
Australia
www.HarmonicaAcademy.com