[Harp-L] Destination Rotation (older purpleone) vs DLS Rotosim

Thoughts on these pedals for a leslie/rotary effect for harp?  I've said a number of times that John Popper puts this effect to amazing use.  He's using an actual Motion Sound amp, but I am looking for a pedal (unless a simiar amp can be had for under $300).

I just want the effect...no added gain or overdrive.  I had the Line6 rotary pedal, but it added gain to my signal even when off...wasn't true bypass.

Thanks!
 Mike Fugazzi
Vocals/Harmonica
"The Mike Fugazzi Band"
http://www.myspace.com/mikefugazzi
http://www.youtube.com/user/mikefugazzi

"Music should be healing; music should uplift the soul; music should inspire. There is no better way of getting closer to God, of rising higher towards the spirit, of attaining spiritual perfection than music, if only it is rightly understood."
-Hazrat Inayat Khan