Re: [Harp-L] Re: Happy Birthday to Paul Butterfield

Also, happy birthday to Elizabeth & Bobbie Giordano. Another couple of harry harpers. :)
smo-joe

On Dec 17, 2008, at 11:34 AM, Bob Loomis wrote:

Thanks for the heads up ... the news of the documentary in progress was the first I've heard o it. Do you or does anyone else know what's happening with that now? Is it still in progress? Would love to see the whole movie.

By the way, Dec. 17 is also my oldest grandson's birthday. I've been giving him harp lessons and he's pretty good. Too early to say if there's any Butter in the mix! ;^) So Happy Birthday to Cameron and Paul!

Bob Loomis
Concord CA USA

-
Billy James wrote:
It's good to remember that the one and only Paul Butterfield was born
17th December back in 1942. He's one hell of a harmonica player who still sits up there at the top
of the tree in my humble opinion.
Butter's Bio:
http://www.biographybase.com/biography/Butterfield_Paul.html
You Tube Bio Documentary teaser: