[Harp-L] Pierre Lacocque

It is an honor to have Pierre as one of major Cruncher endorsers. Even
though he always played through Fender Bassmans and Super Reverbs, he uses the
Cruncher in every situation and is extremely pleased with the tone and
projection of the amp. I feel the amp's robust tone compliments his excellent
technical ability, as he uses the whole harp with great attack and crispness to  each
note, playing lines and phrases I have not heard any other players do. He
also owns 3 mics I built for him. He is a great person to talk with, very easy
going, and a great spokesperson for the amp. He is very visible in the Chicago
area, and tells guys come up to him drooling about his tone.That is a 50/50
his  playing and the amp, I cannot take credit for his awesome ability, He is a
must  see if you can catch Mississippi Heat. Yes, the guitar player and keys
take  solos, but Pierre stands out amongst them. The band would not be the
same  without him. With over 8 major endorsers including Mike Stevens, Ian
Collard,  Peder Nande, Gary Smith, Mike Crandall, Dave Barrett and more to come,
this is  probably the first amp that will be visible to the general public so you
can  have your own opinion, not mine or anyone else's. I will not answer
questions  like , How does your amp compare to builder A,B or C or specific amps.
This is  one I spent well over a year developing and may be my best creation
in overall  tone. I am considering discontinuing the 410, I have 10 in stock at
the 1595  price, so if you want to get what over 250 satisfied customers
have, I would  suggest making a move. The price will not stay there, rather go
where the other  amps of the Big amp companies have theirs. Thank you Pierre.
Sonny jr.
steps!
(http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100000075x1215047751x1200957972/aol?redir=http://www.freecreditreport.com/pm/default.aspx?sc=668072%26hmpgID=62%26bcd=De
cemailfooterNO62)