Re: [Harp-L] Overblow C sharp challenge

Hey, Brad's mention of me is because he takes lessons and he overblows
in the lessons.  He certainly has not damaged me, instead he has
inspired me with his determination and quick improvement in his
overblows.  Look out for Brad, he is a bad boy on that harp!
Michael Rubin
Michaelrubinharmonica.com