[Harp-L] Mississippi Heat

Subject ( Mississippi Heat)
Was out at the Ark in AnnArbor Mi. and got a Chance to take in the Mississippi Heat Show. All I can say is WoW. Pierres style is not like most Harp Players. He has That Europian Flare as well as some real tasty chops. Picture Magic Dick meets Lee Oscar in one. Excellent tight rhythm section as well as Outstanding lead vocals from there Female singer who can really belt. I got a Chance to do a Few Numbers along with Pierre and The Legendary Peter ( Madcat) Ruth. If they come around don't miss the chance to check them out. Johnny (ACE) Custom Mic Builder

Was Billy Flynn with them that night?  I have played with Billy and he knows how to play historically accurate. He is the man.