Fwd: [Harp-L] eyes and harmonica playing

Cassie is diabetic and she gets a pressure check twice a year. She has also had operations. If your eyeball pressure is too high, it can cause real problems (like blindness). When I had my face rebuilt after the Camp Hill prison riot of 91, I was told to stay away from any exertion AND playing the trumpet for at least several months. Naturally, since my mother never dropped me on my head, I layed off EVERYTHING for at least 5 months. lolol

I was told the boxers, trumpet players, and diabetics (in that order) were suceptible.

smo-joe