[Harp-L] Suzuki videos

Thanks for the update on the Suzuki videos, Brendan. These are a lot of fun--schilling, of course, but very well done and you do get some fantastic playing along with them--I particularly like the fact that the performers are noted at the end of the videos, though perhaps just a bit more info about them would be nice (like if there's a website for Maki Yamaguchi who is simply fantastic on Baritone tremolo).

Anyone who hasn't checked these out on YouTube should. I particularly liked the bass one ( http://uk.youtube.com/watch? v=LUxVCHuHS9c&feature=channel ) since at one point he quotes Herbie Hancock's "Chameleon", which I've been trying out lately on various basses.

Thanks.

 ()()    JR "Bulldogge" Ross
()  ()
`----'