[Harp-L] Re: '65 Princeton Reverb Reissue

I *KNEW* I'd offend somebody with that opinion.  Sorry!  The BFPR sounds
wonderful in the hands of a good harp player who knows the amp well.  For my
money (and my ear) the non-reverb version of the amp has better harp tone.
And, yes, the fact that Big Walter played the amp probably influences my
judgment on this.

This does nothing to diminish the BFPR or the re-issue.  I am unbiased on
this since I do not own either amp, so I am not here to defend my choices.
I've played and listened to several examples of each and I formed an
opinion.  That's all.

-Rick Davis
The Blues Harp Amps Blog
http://www.bluesharpamps.blogspot.com/