Re: [Harp-L] The Harmonica Comb Experiment

There is nothing wrong with using the term "natural tone". Natural has a relationship to nature and wood comes from nature. Plastic is an invention (as it were) is not natural, doesn't occur naturally, and is totally made up from 'naturally disassociated' atoms......by MAN.

smo-joe