[Harp-L] What's in a name, not much!

Thanks to many who gave good or at least humorous feedback!  Joy King Steve Merola and Bill Kumpe, among others, generously got me straight, and now we have to find out if our name is not already registered as a tradmark.  First I'll check the fictitious biz sttmt filings in LA County, and if the name ain't traken I'll sign up there, then timely apply to the US patent office for a trademark.

One can look at the patent office database, http://tess2.uspto.gov/bin/gate.exe?f=tess&state=d9tfnv.1.1 ; but if another's application is in process it won't show in the database, so the application fee of a few hundred bucks may be forfeited if the name is awarded to another while yours is pending.

Mayeb we'll have to come up with another name, but now we know how to protect it!

THANKS HARP-L!!