[Harp-L] Sonny Terry and Finian's Rainbow

Hi All

I joined your group in order to help research the music for a local production of Finian's Rainbow, the Broadway show. The original score has a long harmonica solo segment written and performed by Sonny Terry, but I'm unable to track down a recording of that piece (it was a dance number called "Susan's Dance".) I've investigated a number of cast recordings on Amazon, but so far no luck. If anyone here can point me in the right direction to a recording, I'd be very grateful.

thanks

LJ Rose