[Harp-L] New mix of "Minor Kill"

Hi all,

I've done a remix of my Hendrix-inspired blues "Minor Kill", which involved cutting a new organ part for the piece and remixing the drums.  I've also remixed "Paris Boogie", and the new version has a lot more punch and power than the old one.

You can hear the results at:
http://broadjam.com/rhunter

Select "all 39 songs" and look for "Minor Kill" and "Paris Boogie" on the following page.

FYI, the harp on "Minor Kill" was recorded using my modified Crate VC508 amp.  On "Paris Boogie," the harp was recorded through my Digitech RP200, using a Labtec AM22 mic.

Enjoy.

Regards, Richard Hunter