To: <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, December 22, 2008 4:49 AM
Subject: [Harp-L] Sonny Terry and Finian's Rainbow

Hi All

I joined your group in order to help research the music for a local
production of Finian's Rainbow, the Broadway show.  The original score
has a long harmonica solo segment written and performed by Sonny Terry,
but I'm unable to track down a recording of that piece (it was a dance
number called "Susan's Dance".)  I've investigated a number of cast
recordings on Amazon, but so far no luck.  If anyone here can point me
in the right direction to a recording,  I'd be very grateful.

thanks

LJ Rose