Re: [Harp-L] Seydel models? Which one to get?

Kel620@xxxxxxx wrote:
Is the Blues Soloist any good?
Although I'm just a beginner, having played the harp for less than a year, and having just joined this list two days ago, the Seydel Blues Session is my favorite harp. It's also my dh's favorite harp.

In fairness though, I only own three makes of harps: a Suzuki ProMaster 350 in the Key of C (I got a lemon :-( but I've heard from others who are quite happy with theirs), four Suzuki Folkmasters (keys of D, F, A, and Bb,) which are okay but have sharp "unfriendly" edges, and my FAVORITE (!) Seydel Blues Sessions (keys of C and G, and dh's are in the keys of LLF and LG) . Hubby also has a couple of Lee Oskars (key of C and Cminor) but his favorite is still the Seydel.

Hope this helps (even though it is just from a newbie!)
Deb Wind