Re: [Harp-L] The final word on Comb Materials

Currently this discussion is reiterative by nature. Absent new information or experimentation we continue to reside where we've more or less resided for several years now. I have a suggestion. There have been many excellent posts on this topic. If some industrious person were to locate and piece together a balanced presentation of the current various points of view on this topic the compiled posts could be hosted on the files page of the harp-l google group mirror. Whenever someone new to the discussion came along they could be pointed to the compilation. If after reading they wanted to continue the discussion on the list they would have the historical and factual context with which to pursue the topic. It's just an idea and no I won't be the person compiling this I have enough on my plate providing 1800 people with the interface by which these discussions are enabled. fjm