[Harp-L] Re: Rick Estrin, is he left handed?

The key here is probably "playing into a vocal mic": I think Riccardo
got it--Rick's hand wah probably projects better through a vocal mic
that way.  It looks like he does a typical righthanded person's grip
on his harp mic when playing amplified diatonic.  I don't know whether
his acoustic switch lets him stay closer to the mic, or accentuates
the low notes' wah, or both, but he's certainly put in enough years to
have tried everything and discovered what works best for him.  Boy, I
could spend some time watching Rick on Youtube; I sure miss the days
when those guys came to my town twice a year.

Stephen Schneider