[Harp-L] One (sort of) newbie's perspective

Drew has some great points about courteous posting.  I think the main thing is to remember that you are talking to human beings with feelings, not to a computer.  Also remember that we are working with out the benefit of non-verbal cues wich is a tremendous handicap for communication.

And just so we have harmonicas mentioned, real or imagined differences I prefer the sound of wood.  I may be fooling myself, but the perceived differences are enough for me.  Plus, wood just looks cooler.

Get educated.  Click here for Adult Education programs.
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL2131/fc/PnY6rbu9izNTbC2mCaGCLhENLjE1DwjCbMEiNHUWatfcWuZBuywD2/