[Harp-L] Sjoeberg Custom Combs

David Payne wrote: I had a?Golden Melody of his?here for a little while, it is a beautiful comb.
I'd just sit and stare?at it. His finishing work is excellent and the combs are
very flat, making a very responsive harp.

I just want to point out, due to another comment regarding "all surfaces being sanded flat" or
somesuch, that in my opinion, the surfaces of the tines that touch the mouth are best left protruding
and rounded off (like Joe Spiers' finished maple combs or Seydel 1847's).
ron