From: Bob Mader <dakotabob3@xxxxxxxxx>
To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Monday, December 22, 2008 10:39:58 AM
Subject: [Harp-L] William Clarke's "Blowin the family jewls

When i first worked up William Clarke's "Blowin the family Jewles" I read on here that it was in third position on a diatonic G harp in the key of "a" but i could not get the low part towards the end,so the guitar player did his solo then, Now I am doing it on a chromatic "C and i havent performed it or finished working the song up( I got distracted) Can anyone confirm how William himself played it.?Dakotabob3@xxxxxxxxx   www.dakotabob.com