Da: harp-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx [mailto:harp-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx] Per conto
di Toungblock@xxxxxxx
Inviato: Thursday, December 25, 2008 11:11 PM
A: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
Oggetto: [Harp-L] positions ??

one thing i never realy understood was when you look on a harmonica position

chart you see A   C1st   g2nd D 3RD A 4TH E 5TH B 6TH F#7TH   C# 8TH ECT.
ALL
ON ONE HARP ? THE WAT I WAS TOUGHT BY JR WELLS ,   COTTON AND OTHERS IS
CHANGE
YOUR HARP.TO THE KEY OF THE SONG.ie c 1st   f 2nd   Bb 3rd eb 4th   ect.
isnt
easer to change harps rather than do alot of scales on one harp ??
circle of 5ths first way circle of 4ths second way.

happy holidays
Tommy x
tomeharp@xxxxxxx