[Harp-L] Chuck Gurney

I continue to send my weaker CR and CM's to Chuck Gurney, who uses the same
process as the other person on the list who does mic repair. I can only say
that  when they come back, they are as good as they can possibly be. I would
like to  send one to Chris for a comparison, I am sure he does great work too, so
I am in  no way knocking Chris R., but to make a statement he makes the best
elements on  the planet as per his site, well, I need to see for myself. I
will   continue to support Chuck and many of you have already done so, but just
like  harp builders, everyone has their own experiences. Chris, if you can give
me  your email address I would like to send you one to see your work. I will
never  discredit you no matter what happens, I would email you personally if I
was not  satisfied. A public forum is not the way to work out any issues. I
give anyone  credit who can take apart these complex elements and do the
detailed work. I am  expected from the harp community to supply a perfect product,
so my standards  are high from other people of their craft. Greg Heumann is
another person who  can supply a full mic for you, I am waiting for my SM58 I
sent to him for  conversion to high Z and volume control on the middle of the
mic. I will report  it when I get it. I have reached my limit this month for my
product  endorsements, but next month I will have great news for everyone.
Sonny Jr.
**************Don't be the last to know - click here for the latest news that
will have people talking. (http://www.aol.com/?ncid=emlcntaolcom00000021)