[Harp-L] harmonica for dummies

I just finished my copy of this book, and I enjoyed it. As a self-taught
player who avoided reading anything about the instrument until just before
joining harp-l, it was very helpful to me to learn the language that the
list uses. The book had an excellent organization, and conveyed an
excitement about the instrument that felt contagious. Right now, I'm getting
things together with my amplified harp set-up, so that section was very
useful and timely (I played primarily acoustic for years). Congratulations
to Winslow for a job well done.
Reading the book led me to ask this question to fellow members of the list:

Did you learn to play harmonica:
A. primarily in a logical format, by lessons, books or theory

or

B. by playing and listening, more intuitively or by ear?

Aloha,
Drew