[Harp-L] soaking harmonicas

Soaking harmonicas has always been a cpr thing for me. I occaisionally get caught with no back up during a gig and am forced to water down a harmonica to get it to play. I make a point of doing it in front of everyone and saying the harp needs a drink; then proceed to water it down from my bottle of water. The instrument is toast after that night (if not sooner). It is crazy to soak em for any other reason. I wish the whole list a happy new year and hope that 2009 is everyone's best year ever.
                                                 keep turning blue,
                                                  Jim French