[Harp-L] Out of Town

To All,

I will be out of touch for 2 weeks as of early morning, 12/27/08, as Lorraine and I will be
spending the time at the home of one of our daughers' and family in northwest SC.

I've had problems in the past trying to maintain internet contact due to their location in the
mountains as it seems to come and go at will, but if I can, I will try to at least do to some
updates, etc. No promises - sorry.

Wishing a great and Happy New Year to all,

Danny

--
BassHarp

* Available for Ensemble and/or Session Work
* http://www.bassharp.com/bh_itin.htm
* http://www.bassharp.com/nwht-magnolia.htm
* http://www.bassharp.com/harps4sale.htm