[Harp-L] Public apology to Chris

After reading again Chris Richard's website, I did  not have it when I
posted the last post about elements, or his email address, no where in his site
does he claim to make " The best mics on the planet". I truly thought I read it
when there was a post about a week to two ago, but I still should have just
asked for Chris's email address and not post yet another stupid post on the
list. I should have just asked for his email address and simply contacted him
if  I had a question.  I am positive Chris does fantastic work and hope  that I
can have an opportunity to have work done by him. I do not blame him for
being so inflamed, I brought this on myself. I did not give it the 5 minute read
over which I have been doing before posting so this very thing does not
happen  and I make any more people upset with me than already are. So to all please
 check out his website and support his efforts, to do the work he does is a
true  craft and specialty. I can only honestly apologize to Chris and the whole
list  for something I regret and apologized personally to Chris for, and now
in a  public forum. I of course wish I could take it back, but just have to
deal with  the consequences for my actions. For anyone that has spent time at my
house or  have had a truly great experience when inquiring or buying a
product from me,  knows that I am not a bad person, but have to have my guard up
every second of  the day for my flaw of being impulsive. My deepest apology to
Chris Richards and  to the whole list. You have seen my good posts lately and I
have gotten good  feedback from them, this was one I truly am sorry I did not
handle in a  different way. I would not want anyone to write anything that
might take food  off my table, although I put myself in positions for that to
happen, and would  not want to do that to Chris. So please accept my honest
apology to Chris and  all those that read it. I am not perfect and this mistake was
just plain stupid  and impulsive on my part. My deepest apology to all.
Sincerely . Sonny  Jr.
**************Don't be the last to know - click here for the latest news that
will have people talking. (http://www.aol.com/?ncid=emlcntaolcom00000021)