[Harp-L] Re: Sonnytone / Chris R

Gary, I appreciate your effort to make this  right, your replies seemed
genuine and I'm very  satisfied.  No big issues remain on this end, as far as I'm
concerned the matter is closed.

Still a small bit of confusion to clear up though, and only for  the sake of
clarity to the group:  Your initial post stated that  I claimed to build the
best elements on the planet, since then you have  interchanged 'element' with
'microphone' a couple times.  I understood your  intent so no problem here with
that, just want to be sure others also  understand.  I don't refurbish or
rebuild elements, at least not  beyond the extent of stabilizing a loose terminal
 or correcting other external issues.  I privately  dabble with the guts of
CM's/CR's but am not 100% proficient in the  area, so for the foreseeable
future I'll leave the internal  repairs to Chuck and any others who have dedicated
more resources to that  task.

If anyone out there has lingering questions as to what I actually  claim
about my 'Twin Tone' microphone, or for that matter wish to have more  info in
general about what I do, it's easiest to simply visit my website  & myspace page
and see for yourself.  Always pleased to field  questions about microphones
off-list or on, depending upon the  nature of the inquiry.  My Harp Mic Buyers
Guide is also available and  remains free for the asking.

"The blues is a joyful noise"   (me)

Christopher Richards
_www.myspace.com/bluzeharp_ (http://www.myspace.com/bluzeharp)
_http://home.comcast.net/~bluzeharp/site/?/home/_