[Harp-L] Sandy Claw

Hello Harmonica Friends,
Sandy claw was good to me this year.  I got a Seydel Boomerang Harmonica in my stocking on Christmas morning!  I'm going to use it to throw at any Tasmanian Blue Devils that cross my path at gigs.  Also Sandy brought me the latest William Clarke CD ''One more Again!''. These recordings are another fantastic reminder of some of the best Blues Harmonica playing and singing in the world.  It's also the swingin'est stuff I most ever heard.  My son William gave me this disk to honor his namesake!  I am now going to listen to it one more once, I mean one more again.
Happy New Year!

David Berntson
Crossroads Learning Experience
(918) 381-8999