Re: [Harp-L] Delay Pedal Recommendations?

Personally I use a Belcat DLY 303 (super cheap (£20GBP) and sounds great!)
You can hear me using it here: http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=NRzJXiyL_jM

I have heard great things about the Lone Wolf Delay.

You could always get a Boss DM2 off ebay (very pricey though!) William Clarke used one of these and I believe Jason Ricci used one (don't know if he still does though).

A lot of people still use the Boss DD3 although I found it to be too cold for my taste.

Hope this helps

Paul