[Harp-L] sound clip posted

I posted a clip on Harp-L's google group if anyone want to listen. It's entirely tongueblocked, OB's and all, played through a Kalamazoo Model 2 (volume 4, tone 3). I just stuffed a JT30 with the vintage CM element I recently got from Ray Beltran (thanks Ray!!). Not really looking for critical analysis, I'm much more comfortable with the title of technician rather than a musician. Just thought someone might be interested.

Also, my website has been updated with new information and models. I'll be accepting orders until my calendar for '09 is full.

Happy New Year!
Joe Spiers
http://www.spiersharmonicas.com

Here's the clip:
http://harp-l.googlegroups.com/web/boogie.mp3?gda=o8-lkjwAAAAeAktUIDxUC1LcmKXFFm0HpH-qixQncRtiEBWS0VpRh3vfwcACHoi6ONxiwWLsIaj9Wm-ajmzVoAFUlE7c_fAt&gsc=JcAQtRYAAACwnB9a9KlxQCaRwnBrOBlcS7ibph5ftdNh9K_-frBgDg