Re: [Harp-L] Stevie Wonder Harmonica Tunes

Hi, I agree with Icaman!  His work on Sting's "Brand New Day" and  Chaka
Kahn's  Chaka - Chaka Kahn CD around 1984 are some of my favorite  popular music
harmonica solos. Great stuff. Stevie's got it going down big time!  As we all
know already.

Chris Mastakas

In a message dated 12/28/2008 2:50:40 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,