RE: [Harp-L] Stevie Wonder Harmonica Tunes

Hey Bill,
 I apologize for not having the link, but  I recently saw a youtube video of this Toots Thielmans tribute concert where Stevie surprises Toots  by coming onstage about halfway through Bluesette and killing it; and then the two of them proceed to go to town playing off each other. Beautiful stuff.
  The solo on For Once In My Life is also one of my favorites, though partly because Richard Hunter's great transciption of the solo in his book Jazz Harp gave me the opportunity to play like Stevie for a few bars...JIM