[Harp-L] new hohner harmonica review--CX JAZZ

I just received my new cx jazz harmonica.

it is based on the cx 12 harmonica.

Here are my thoughts and observations.

PROFILED MOUTHPIECE.
still an integral part of the body, it is tapered so it almost feels like a regular thin standard chromatic mouthpiece. It is VERY comfortable and noticeable improvement.

AIRTIGHT
it is like a normal cx 12 on steroids. This baby is TIGHT. Extremely loud and quicker to respond. Bebop is actually fun on it! The regular cx 12 is bit sluggish on fast runs, the notes kind of blend together.....the new jazz cx 12 is fast, articulate and I can hear each note clearly on super fast runs like DONNA LEE

SLIDE
super fast, no bumpiness or friction.

I LOVE IT. For sure a step up, worth every penny, IMO

I already have about six cx-12's (and a cx 16 custom designed by Brendan Power).

This harp is GREATTTTT.

GREAT JOB HOHNER!!!!

randy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.miaminewtimes.com/2008-11-20/music/randy-singer/