[Harp-L] Ultimate microphones oups forgot the link.

Hi Guys,

I hope you have terrific end of the year parties...

Let's face it! We harp players have been always searching for the Holy
Grail regarding microphones: light weight, short, having the choice of
the impédance, a volume control, but most importantly the best quality
sound that you can get on the market. Am I right?

So Greg Heumann has NOW the solution with the brand new ultimate
series: Shure mikes SM 58, SM 57 and 545 with all of what has been
mentionned just above....Take a tour here:

http://blowsmeaway.com/ultimate.html

So now! What do you say?

Christelle