Re: [Harp-L] Happy New Year

Happy New Year to you and everyone.
Actually, we're getting the snow here, in southern Maine and you'll miss it. I have five performances at First Night. Oh Well, it is winter in New England.

Bullfrog
jim.alciere@xxxxxxxxx wrote:
Hope everyone has a substantially better New Year.

My New Year's Resolution is to figure out how to play chill out and down
tempo on the harmonica. I want to tour with Massive Attack and Thievery
Corporation.

If you want to hear some tasteful harp check out Tannis Slimmon, from
beautiful downtown Guelph, Ontario,  on Myspace, singing *I Never Dreamed*.
Harp player isn't listed. I assume it's Lewis Melville the producer. Real
nice job of adding some character to a song without ever distracting from
the singer. And she can sing!

The Space Animals have a gig tonight. In keeping with the economy we're
playing for free--unless we get that blizzard they're predicting.
Happy New Year