To: <mx714@xxxxxxxxxxx>; <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, December 31, 2008 7:25 PM
Subject: Re: [Harp-L] NYC jams

Place was called the Murray St Grill. I did a couple of gigs there back in
07 but I am pretty sure it closed down.

Try Terra Blues for some music but I don't see any harp players the first
couple of days of the year.

_http://www.terrablues.com/_ (http://www.terrablues.com/)

George Zissou
_http://www.myspace.com/jblaketheearthquake_